• Temperature lock facility with override facility.
• Programmable temperature with push button
operation and audible signal when button pushed.
• Instantaneous electric shower drawing water direct
from the cold mains supply ideal for installations without stored
hot water and second bathrooms.
• Consistent showering temperature is provided. The
temperature stabilising device compensates for changes in the
incoming water pressure caused by other household fittings.
• 3 power settings (Cold, Warm and Hot) and a
separate temperature control
• On/Off is operated by a push button ensuring
temperature setting remains unaffected after each use
• Safety warning lights indicate both ‘low incoming
water pressure’ and ‘reduce temperature’, therefore the shower
should then be turned off or the temperature reduced
• The phased shutdown feature ensures all hot water
is flushed out of the shower after use prolonging the shower life,
this ensures limescale build-up is kept to a minimum, again this is
indicated by a warning light
• This shower is supplied with a fully adjustable
riser kit, 1.5m hose, soap tray, hose retainer and single function
handset with rub clean nozzles.